Saturday, October 1, 2011

I need help- I need to interview someone who knows about human resource management


I need help- I need to interview someone who knows about human resource management?
The purpose of this assignment is to describe the role of human resource management as a strategic partner in either a corporate restructuring or merger/acquisition of a health care facility/system.Interview a member of the human resource management staff at a health care facility or other company facility. describe the human resource management̢۪s functional responsibilities related to a corporate restructuring or merger/acquisition in terms of: Recruitment and retention Training and development Employee performance management Regulatory compliance Compensation and benefits It's due by Sunday. I need someone to please help me with this if all possible..anyone in thise field..please help?
Homework Help - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
You could try and find someone within your family who knows of human resource managers. If that doesn't work, then you could go to and visit a college or career fair. You could go to career advising to get information about human resource management. Its funny you ask this question I was actually just talking to an advisor today about switching my major to that! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment