Thursday, September 22, 2011

A degree in Finance, Human Resource Management or International Business


A degree in Finance, Human Resource Management or International Business?
I am trying to get my bachelor degree in Finance, however, I found out that I don't like this major. I am thinking about switching to Human Resource Management or International Business, but many people told me that a degree in Finance opens more doors...
Other - Business & Finance - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I think u should see http://ebiznus.com I found that on answers.yahoo.com hope that helps you now.


2
If you don't like Finance, don't major in it. International Business has much wider applicability than Human Resources.


3
I would not let other people decide for me, or define who I am. Among the most "lucrative" opportunities available out there (say, among the highest paying jobs, professions, or entrepreneurial endeavors), which opportunity best matches your strengths. Which excites you the most? Which is something you seem to be cut out to doing your best at? One clue to what your true strengths and inclinations are, are the activities you've done successfully in the past... the achievements you enjoyed the most... the achievements you recall being most passionate about. It is difficult enough to succeed and be the best at any field. It is more difficult if you are not cut out for it, and especially if you are not happy doing it. When you do what you love, you are far more likely to succeed at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment