Sunday, January 22, 2012

I have an MBA in Human Resource Management and am trying to find a job in it


I have an MBA in Human Resource Management and am trying to find a job in it.?
I have taught Human Resource Management, helped find and interview possible employees and have done many seminars. What am I missing here? Why is it so difficult to find a job in HR? I am very passionate about HR and would be an excellent employee. I loved going to school for it. I have a very good work history. I was a computer programmer for quite a few years and have been a financial advisor for 4. I'm constantly networking, am always sending resumes out and I can't find a job in it. I know I can't be a HR Director off the bat but I don't want an entry level position either. With my work experience and education, I can help a company so much and make a difference. If you have any advice, I would really appreciate it. I even have my own hour long, call in radio show that I love. I'm very personable and easy going and make everyone comfortable.
Careers & Employment - 0 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Sounds like you are just having a hard time... Think about the kinds of companies you have or would like to work at and send them your resume directly....

0 comments:

Post a Comment