Monday, November 22, 2010

Are there Human Resource Management jobs that require you to travel


Are there Human Resource Management jobs that require you to travel?
My fiance and I are having a discussion and he doesn't think that there are jobs in the Human Resource Management field that require you to travel. Whether it's in the country or around the world. I'm trying to tell him that there is. Who's right and also what company's do that so I can prove him wrong! Lol! Thanks so much in advance!
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Many Human Resource jobs require travel, especialy in large corporations. There are trips to college campus to recruit up coming graduates, Travel to confrences, and travel to of site satellite branch locations for business.


2
You're right! Although it does depend on the industry you go into. I'm an HR manager in a logistics company so I have responsibility for sites throughout the UK. The same might apply in retail, for example. Local authorities etc are going to be static, obviously! My last job covered the UK and Ireland so the regular trips to Dublin were good fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment