Thursday, November 18, 2010

Can I use a business management degree to get in to personal management or human resource management


Can I use a business management degree to get in to personal management or human resource management?
I am currently in school for Criminal Justice to become a Paralegal, but I am not liking that path and I want to switch degrees. Can anyone tell me if a business degree is acceptable in personal management or human resource management? Business is the only thing close enough to human resource that they offer.
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Yep, most degrees are NOT confined to just one area of careers. With that business degree and depending on the school system, you might be able to teach in some of their schools.


2
you have have to switch majors and take human resources related courses - without the courses and probably a 4 yr degree in HR, you will never get a job in that field

0 comments:

Post a Comment