Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How can I get a job in human resource management with a large company


How can I get a job in human resource management with a large company?
I have done the temping thing, I have paid career consultants, and in all honesty, it has only been a few weeks, but I feel like I am spinning my wheels and going no where. Can some one who has been there, done that offer some advice with some specifics? (Charlotte, NC) Much thanks!!
Careers & Employment - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Professional organizations like SHRM (Society fro Human Resources Management) and WorldatWork generally have job boards you can look at. As far as large companies, many are always looking for someone who wants to get in on the ground level of HR Admin work. Pick a specialty once you've worked with several groups. As a number cruncher I chose Compensation, technically gifted people may do HRIS, if you're the friend that always settles disputes and calms otehrs down go into Employee Relations, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment