Saturday, January 8, 2011

What classes or types of internships do you suggest i take for Human Resource Management


What classes or types of internships do you suggest i take for Human Resource Management?
I am currently in college seeking to get a degree in Human Resource Management. And if there is anyone who is already in that field. How do you like it?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I'm not much more experienced than you are since I am currently working on a Masters in HRM. In undergrad I only minored in business, but all of my electives were HR classes. I majored in psychology which I think has helped a bit. You may want to see if your school offers any psych classes that specialize in behavior or organizations. I'm currently interning for a hospital system in the HR department. You will definitely learn more from an internship than you will sitting in a classroom. So far it has only served to increase my interest in the field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment