Saturday, January 15, 2011

What job can I get with an associates degree in human resource management


What job can I get with an associates degree in human resource management?
I am currently going to college to eventually obtain my bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management. but currently I am close to getting my associates degree in the field, and I was wondering what career i could get into with just an associates at the time, and also what I would be looking at for annual salary. I would like to get into a hospital and work in their HR department. Im just wondering what kind of job title I can go for with just my associates for now until I get my bachelor's degree.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Information is below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment