Friday, April 22, 2011

can I get a job easily in market with a certificate in human resource management


can I get a job easily in market with a certificate in human resource management?
hi. i m thinking of pursuing a certificate in human resource management. After accomplishing the cerft. I want to do a job. But I dont know that does they requires a bachelors degree in that field? or I can easily get a job with a certificate as well? plzz help me.. thank u so much..god bless u.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
A degree or certificate gets you an interview. Ability to do the job, as demonstrated during the interview, gets you the job. If you can't actually do the job, 20 degrees won't get you hired, but lack of paper might not be an obstacle - it depends on the company. (I've interviewed people who have no paper, but have experience. Having done the job for a few years tells me that they can do it, paper or no paper.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment