Sunday, July 8, 2012

Which is more rewarding, environmental science and/or engineering or human resource management


Which is more rewarding, environmental science and/or engineering or human resource management?
I need to find a field where I can use my intellect, intuition , determination and fearlessness to achieve this grandeur idea of mine. I love research and science and am concerned for humanity and the environment as a whole. I am looking to start working on a masters in a field where I can ultimately help people and actually witness the results of my hard work.
Other - Social Science - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
depends on what you like more - human, machines, or nature. Based on what you said, you should do environment. I hope you realize it will pay the least of the three fields you listed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment